Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example, your name, address, mobile number, or email address.
This personal data that you volunteer to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- To facilitate payments from you.
- To provide you with the information on any item you have requested from us.
- To send you texts, email alerts and newsletters that you have opted-in to receive by filling in our online forms or by other means.
- To communicate with its clients via email and text, to meet the operational running requirements of Coláiste Chamuis (for example, sending clients pre course meeting information, reference number information, travel directions and other communication essential for the day to day operation of Coláiste Chamuis).
- Data may be used when it is necessary for the performance and running of Coláiste Chamuis Courses – data is necessarily used by staff to help deliver courses of high quality based on the student’s needs (for example information regarding year in school, what school, history with Coláiste Chamuis (returning or new student), assessed linguistic ability of child, reports from teachers, health info, – this information is used to organise appropriate accommodation, classes etc).
- Data may be retained for the performance and running of Coláiste Chamuis Courses (student progression and history during their time with Coláiste Chamuis) for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, operational or reporting requirements.
- Data may be retained in order to contact you with regards to Alumni Activities and Other Courses developed and provided by Coláiste Chamuis. We may share personal information held about you only within Coláiste Chamuis for legitimate purposes only.
- Parents who have signed up a child to Coláiste Chamuis are currently part of our database because you have signed up to attend a course with us. On that basis, we have a legitimate interest basis to contact you. We will never share, sell or divulge any of your personal information.
If you wish us to stop contacting you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal data held by us about you. You also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate or misleading. You also have the right to have this data deleted.
Collection and use of Non-Personal Data
Like most websites, we gather statistical and analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you.
Bailiú agus úsáid sonraí neamh-phearsanta
Ar nós fhormhór suíomhanna idirlíona, bailíonn muid eolas staitistiúil agus anailíseach bunaithe ar mhór iomláin cuairteoirí chuig ár suíomh idirlíon. Ní féidir tú a aithint ón mbailiú sonraí seo.