Payment Terms and Conditions
This payment system is provided by Coláiste Chamuis and its third-party suppliers.
Coláiste Chamuis may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
Your payment will normally reach the Coláiste Chamuis account to which you are making a payment on the following working day.
We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect card number or incorrect personal details.
Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason?
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
Coláiste Chamuis shall not be liable for any failure by the customer or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Coláiste Chamuis reserves the right to communicate with its clients via email and text, as accurate and timely communication is essential to the successful running of Coláiste Chamuis. All communications from Coláiste Chamuis will be Coláiste Chamuis related. It is important that we have these communication channels open to keep our clients informed.
Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card.
The transaction is received and validated by the Service Provider (Fee Pay Ltd). The client making the application will get an immediate notification to confirm whether or not the card validation was successful.
The funds will be transferred from your account within 48 hours.
Refund of payments made will be at the discretion of Coláiste Chamuis. Disputes regarding amounts paid must be made in writing to Coláiste Chamuis.
Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example, your name, address, mobile number, or email address.
This personal data that you volunteer to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- To facilitate payments from you.
- To provide you with the information on any item you have requested from us.
- To send you texts, email alerts and newsletters that you have opted-in to receive by filling in our online forms or by other means.
- To communicate with its clients via email and text, to meet the operational running requirements of Coláiste Chamuis (for example, sending clients pre course meeting information, reference number information, travel directions and other communication essential for the day to day operation of Coláiste Chamuis).
- Data may be used when it is necessary for the performance and running of Coláiste Chamuis Courses – data is necessarily used by staff to help deliver courses of high quality based on the student’s needs (for example information regarding year in school, what school, history with Coláiste Chamuis (returning or new student), assessed linguistic ability of child, reports from teachers, health info, – this information is used to organise appropriate accommodation, classes etc).
- Data may be retained for the performance and running of Coláiste Chamuis Courses (student progression and history during their time with Coláiste Chamuis) for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, operational or reporting requirements.
- Data may be retained in order to contact you with regards to Alumni Activities and Other Courses developed and provided by Coláiste Chamuis. We may share personal information held about you only within Coláiste Chamuis for legitimate purposes only.
- Parents who have signed up a child to Coláiste Chamuis are currently part of our database because you have signed up to attend a course with us. On that basis, we have a legitimate interest basis to contact you. We will never share, sell or divulge any of your personal information.
If you wish us to stop contacting you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal data held by us about you. You also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate or misleading. You also have the right to have this data deleted.
Collection and use of Non-Personal Data
Like most websites, we gather statistical and analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you.