GAA Football Camp
GAA Football Camp
October Mid Term Break 29/10/19 - 31/10/19
Following the success of our recent football camp, and high demand for a follow up, we are delighted to announce our next 3-day non-residential camp during the October Mid Term Break (Tuesday to Thursday).
- 6th Class to Leaving Cert Year catered for
- Non-residential course – Shuttle bus available from Galway City (subject to demand)
- Location: Teálta na hÓige, Ros a’ Mhíl
- Fee €100 (Deposit €30)
- Coach details to be announced soon….
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coláiste Chamuis has learned from decades of experience that total immersion in Irish is the most effective way to learn the language. By standing by our core principles we are proud to announce our new High Performance Football Camp. Our aim is to provide first class facilities to develop all aspects of modern Gaelic football through the medium of Irish. The coaching curriculum is designed to challenge and inspire players at all levels, as well as focus on the importance of mindfullness and personal development.
Meet last years coaching team:
- Ciarán Kilkenny – Dublin senior footballer, Dublin all-star with 5 All Ireland medals
- Gary Sice – Former Galway footballer, 2 All-Ireland club medals
- Paul Conroy – Galway Senior footballer, All-Star nominee
- Fiontán Ó Curraoin – Galway senior footballer, 2 Connacht medals
- Donal Ó Fátharta – Galway minor football manager, Former Galway senior selector
- Kate McDaid – Longford senior football nutritionist
- Cian Breathnach – Galway development squad strength and conditioning coach
- Aofaine Walsh – Galway senior football physio
We will be announcing exciting new coaches for future camps soon.
Our goal is to provide players from 12-17 years old, boys and girls, with a comprehensive coaching package, focusing on, tactical & technical training, nutrition, strength & conditioning, recovery and wellness. Furthermore, our aim is to foster and develop future talent in every aspect of modern Gaelic Football and to improve participants Irish language skills.
I sent all my kids to Coláiste Chamuis over the years and they all came home with a genuine love for Irish, learned a lot, and wanted to return.
Cairde,cuimhní agus craic – na laethanta is fearr riamh. Bealach iontach le Gaeilge a fhoghlaim.